- This event has passed.
Roatan, Honduras 2017
November 11, 2017 - November 18, 2017$1276
Ocean Moon Scuba, aka Nancy Gearty is pleased to announce a unique dive trip experience for 8 days and 7 nights of world class diving in Roatan, the largest of the Bay Islands in Honduras. Roatan diving is an unforgettable experience with hundreds of dive sites to choose from. Once underwater, you’ll be among some of the most beautiful sea creatures in the world. We’ll be staying at Turquoise Bay Resort. A boutique resort on the Northeast side of the island, which is the only resort in that lush, remote area providing pristine, un-crowded diving in turquoise water. It has its own on-site dive shop and white sand swimming beach.
$1,192 to $1,276 per person (double occupancy) depending on room choice.
What is included
- 8 days/7 nights’ accommodation at Turquoise Bay Resort
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- 3 full meals daily and non alcoholic beverages at the resort
- 6 days of 3 boat dives daily including tanks and weights
- 1 night boat dive
- Horseback ride
- Wifi and AC
- All hotel taxes and service charges
What is NOT included
- Departure tax $39 cash due upon departure (subject to change)
- Alcoholic beverages ($149 per person if prepaid)
- Nitrox ($142 per person if prepaid)
- Personal Diving Gear
- Trip cancellation/interruption Insurance
- Optional chamber tips ($2 per person/day)
- Tips to the Dive crew
- Airfare, but can be quoted on an individual basis
DAN diving insurance is required. Travel insurance is strongly encouraged.
$350 non-refundable deposit payable by check is due immediately to confirm your spot.
Hurry, limited availability; spots are going fast!
Other cancellation policies apply as departure date approaches.
By participating in the activities of Ocean Moon Scuba, each participant affirms that he/she has read the following statement and accepts its terms without reservation or qualification: This Ocean Moon Scuba Diving Trip is solely intended to facilitate diving in different destinations, and meeting other scuba divers. Each participant is responsible for his/her own actions and represents and confirms that he/she has a current scuba diving certification from a certifying organization (e.g., PADI, NAUI, SSI). The participants understand and agree that the Ocean Moon Scuba organizers (1) bear no responsibility for injury which might result at an activity advertised or publicized and (2) have no responsibility or liability to any participant in any such activity.