2016 Advanced Open Water Training
Advanced Open Water starts in November 2016
Pick up course materials at November 3rd meeting.
- Saturday, November 5, 9 am – 5 pm — Registration, academics, and some hands-on equipment time
- Tuesday, November 8, 7-10 pm — Academic Session
- Saturday, November 12 — Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive
- Sunday, November 13 — Deep Dive & Underwater Naturalist Dive
- Tuesday, November 15, 7-10 pm — Academic Session
- Saturday, November 19 — Navigation & Night Dives
- Sunday, November 20 — Make-up dives as needed (except for Night)
Bring all three (3) completed training documents with you to the first class/registration.
For more information on courses offered, or to express interest in taking a course, contact Dennis Hocker, Director of Training or Neil Benjamin.