- This event has passed.
Club Dive January 2018
January 27 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Lovers Point Beach in Pacific Grove
Member RSVP: Meetup
POC (point of contact): Kari Klaboe
Join fellow club members at Lovers Point Beach in Pacific Grove. This will be a repeat of our November club dive and club members have the option to dive the beach, Lovers 2, or Outer Lovers on the west side. Please check Meetup in the days leading up to the club dive for updates. We will meet at the dive site at 9:00 a.m. sharp in the parking lot to the south of the beach. If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comments section below.
Time: 9:00 a.m. (8:00 a.m. at Black Bear Diner for breakfast)
Meetup Location: Lovers Point Beach
Breakfast: For those interested, some club members may meet at Black Bear Diner in Monterey at 8:00 a.m. for breakfast prior to the dive. Please let others know if you plan on joining for breakfast.
What to bring
- Gear: There will be the option for two dives and most members will plan on bringing two tanks for the event. There are a number of dive shops in the area and in Monterey that you can rent gear from or get tank fills.
- Food: Hydration is important, so don’t forget your water bottle! There will be a short break between the dives for snacks, so don’t forget to bring food. There will also be a post-dive get together at a local restaurant for anyone interested.
Important to know
- Dive Plan: We will plan on meeting at the site at 9:00 a.m. to assess conditions. After, we will have a short dive debrief and identify dive buddies/groups.
- Carpooling/Parking: Parking is available in the lots or on the street. There may be time limitations in certain areas, so be sure to carefully read signage. Please use Meetup or Facebook to coordinate carpools.
- Site Description: This site has restrooms, water fountains, and a changing room.